(Preparing the mattress body.)
1. Patent-pending border design stitching used to create open mattress chamber.
2. Applying full mattress insulation wrap to foam encasement and "nested" coil unit for ultimate comfort, preventing sleeper "roll off ", providing a superior seating edge.
3. Border design sidewall being attached to foam encasement creating an "open chamber" for upholstery to be layered in separately.
STEP I I
(Upholstering the mattress body.)
4. High density materials layered in the open chamber at the base of the sleep system for superior body support.
5. Layers and layers of natural upholstery are added to chamber allowing superior conforming to the body.
6. Belgian damask cover added. Mattress is squared and “pinned” to insure proper tailoring and an exceptional sleep surface.
STEP I I I
(The hand-stitching of the mattress body)
7. Experienced craftsmen tailor the mattress closed with matching self welting.
8. English outer tufting secures the upholstery to provide maximum mattress.